Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Food

One thing I really hate about college is the food. I'm so used to eating whatever my mom cooks at home that when I get to college, I feel like everything changes. Now, you actually have to watch how many times you eat pasta a day, or how many times a week you eat burgers. It gets to be a hassle to have to watch what you're eating all the time. The one advice I will give anyone who is going to be, or already is in college, is to take full advantage of your gym. If you make an attempt to go everyday, it will keep you in shape and make you feel better about eating that meatball parm earlier in the day.

On that note, I have found this awesome machine that works for people like me, who have knee problems. I can no longer use my knee problems as an excuse for going to the gym because this future looking contraption is an anti-gravity treadmill. Say goodbye to joint pains because this thing uses state of the art technology to make it pain-free! If only it fit in the dorm rooms...

~ College Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment